The 8 Best Pink Bongs
Pink bongs will make you feel rosy as you pack your bowls with fresh flowers. Whether you’re looking for an everyday bong or a conversation piece to pull out at parties, we’ve got your back. Here are the top 10 bongs for people who love inhaling from pink holes!
We’re going to cover:
- Which pink bongs have the best filtration system
- The prettiest pink water pipes
- Which pink water pipe is best for traveling
1. Diamond Glass 13” Pink Beaker Waterpipe With Tree Perc
Pink has never looked so sleek as it does accenting the Diamond Glass 13″ Pink Beaker Waterpipe With Tree Perc. This water pipe has subtle light pink hues that really make the scientific glass pop.
We HIGHly recommend this pipe for those who hate coughing fits caused by harsh smoke. This piece is filtered to the nines.
You’ll love watching the smoke dancing through the pink glass as it cools before hitting your lips. It comes with a diffused downstem to immediately kickstart the cooling process.
After bubbling through the water, the smoke disperses into various arms of a tree percolator. Tree percs break hot smoke particles into tinier molecules, speeding up the cooldown.
These filtered vapors immediately get thrust through an ice pinch before traveling up the chamber where your mouth awaits over the contoured mouthpiece. Clearing this pink bong is easy breezy!
- 13 Inches
- 18mm Female Joint
- 14/18 LoPro Downstem
- 14mm Bowl
- Pink Borosilicate Glass
- Some of the Velvety Smoothest Hits Ever
- Great Size for Chilling or Passing
- Very Strong Glass
- Mouthpiece Creates Perfect Suction
- Really Small Bowl
- Diamond Glass Decal Can Clash with Bong
2. Envy Glass 17″ Straight Tube with Dual Colored Pop Rocks Perc and Bowl
The candy store has come to life with the Envy Glass 17″ Straight Tube with Dual Colored Pop Rocks Perc and Bowl. This tall bong takes the Pop Rocks theme to heart. Not only is the percolator got that Pop Rocks vibe, but so does the bowl!
Sure, the bowl’s Pop Rocks accents don’t add to the functionality. However, the Pop Rocks percolator sure does. This tiny-but-mighty diffuser has plenty of holes to break up the temperature of your smoke, so you can toke comfortably all night long.
There are two percolators. One is attached to the fixed downstem. The smoke immediately leaves this first stop to enter a second Pop Rock percolator.
Scrambled smoke then goes through an ice catcher before traveling up the long shaft of this pink bong. You’ll love all the bubbling noises that transpire. It will look and sound like Pop Rocks igniting in your mouth!
We love the show that this bong puts on. However, cleaning this piece is a bit of a challenge.
The downstem is fixed at 90 degrees. Plus, it has a long neck. So, you better have a brush with an extended handle to get all the nooks and crannies of this bad boy (or girl).
- 17 Inches Long
- 90 Degree Joint
- Pop Rocks Percolators
- Made to Order
- Pink Boro Schott Glass
- A Dazzling Display to Watch
- Deep Bowl and Excellent Filtration Makes for Excellent Bong Rips
- Pop Rock Theme is Consistent Throughout
- Extremely Sturdy Base to Balance Out Large Surface Area Prone to Elbow Bumps
- One of the Hardest Pink Bongs to Clean
- A Pricier Bong Than Some Others
3. PieceMaker Kali Beaker Base Silicone Bong
While some of these bongs are made with the toughest glass in the world, many of us just can’t be trusted not to damage these works of art. Enter the PieceMaker Kali Beaker Base Silicone Bong.
Silicone bongs are damn near indestructible. So, this is the best pink bong for traveling or smoking with the friend who always drops your bong.
There are two pink options by PieceMaker. They have an all-pink piece that will brighten anyone’s room. If you want to inject a little more color into your silicone bong, they also have a trippy pink-purple combo.
This silicone bong has a downstem equipped with Hex-TEK ™ high perc technology. The innovative design of PieceMaker percolators allows for more bubbles that will help ease the harshness of freshly-lit smoke.
Unfortunately, you won’t be able to watch the smoke show. Silicone isn’t see-through, so you will only hear the excessive bubbling. It’s like having an ASMR experience while you’re smoking up!
We also appreciate the fact they include a metal screen with their bowl. This small gesture really helps save from wasting weed.
- 8.3 Inches Tall
- 18.8mm Ground Joint
- 14.5mm Bowl with Metal Screen
- Food-Grade Silicone
- Silicone Cap
- Carb Hole
- Best Portable Pink Bong, Can Twist and Toss Around in Bag
- Can Survive MANY Drops
- Metal Screen with Bowl Is Handy, Bowl Is Also Easy to Replace with Your Favorite Bowl
- Hex-TEK ™ High Perc Technology Provides Quick Diffusion to Prevent Burning Lips
- Large Mouthpiece to Suck Up All the Yummy Smoke
- Can’t Watch Smoke or See Where What You’ve Cleaned
- Silicone Can Alter Flavor A Bit
4. Faberge Egg Showerhead Water Pipe – Colorship – 10″
Who says bongs can’t be boujee. Level up your bong game with the Faberge Egg Showerhead Water Pipe – Colorship – 10″.
This elegantly designed piece is as functional as it is beautiful. The Fab Egg pipe is optimized with showerhead percolators. These mystify hot smoke particles to create velvety cool smoke that preserves the natural flavors of your bud.
This water pipe doubles as an oil rig. Unlike the Mothership that this budget-friendly bong was made in the spirit of, it doesn’t come with a ceramic nail. However, it fits with most nails for easy customization.
Also, a large shout out to the bent neck. You can easily sit back in a chair and clear this puppy out in complete comfort.
- 10 Inches Tall
- 90 Degree Joint
- Faberge Egg Design
- Showerhead Percolator
- Bent Neck
- The Angle of the Mouthpiece Makes This One of the Most Comfortable Bongs
- Great Budget-Friendly Alternative to the Mothership
- Produces Some of the Silkiest Smoke
- Challenging to Pass to Others Due to Its Shape
5. Princess Bong by SWRV
Showcase your inner royalty and make it fashion with the Princess Bong by SWRV. This bong is the perfect gift to get someone waiting for their Prince Charming to give them a kiss to wake up. Otherwise, you might want to get them a penis pipe.
This whimsical piece has what it takes to put you in a Sleeping Beauty-esque coma, as long as you fill the bowl with indica. Just be prepared to pack it frequently, as it’s not as deep as some other bongs.
We do love the suction between the bowl and piece. You can easily turn and talk to friends without worrying about the bowl shaking about and causing a kief avalanche.
This bong has 7mm thick scientific glass. It is one of the thickest glass pink bongs on this list. So, if you don’t trust yourself around glass but don’t like the taste of silicone, this is the bong for you, princess!
- 12 Inches Tall
- 7mm Thick Glass
- Hand-Painted, American-Blown Glass
- 18mm Female Joint
- 18/14mm LoPro Downstem
- 14mm Male Bowl
- Excellent Suction Between Bowl and Bong That Prevents Spillage
- Unique Design That You Can Proudly Display
- Very Thick Glass for Queen Klutzes
- Wide Chamber Makes This One of the Easiest Pink Bongs to Clean
- Small Bowl Compared to Other Bongs
- Not As Much Filtration As Others
6. Cheech & Chong “Pedro” Mini Beaker Bong
Nothing will get you up in smoke more efficiently than the Cheech & Chong “Pedro” Mini Beaker Bong. Anyone who is a fan of this comedic duo will attest to their klutzy misadventures.
So, you’ll be relieved that this bong has the largest base on this list. It is not going anywhere on your tabletop!
This portable bong has percolation incorporated into its design. The fixed downstem has a showerhead percolator that helps create droplets of smoke.
Immediately, this smoke goes through a wheel percolator that helps bring the flavor particles and cannabinoids back into a cohesive cloud. That way, you inhale large quantities of tasty smoke that will get you blasted.
This pink bong is one of the few with a 45 degree joint. It is more comfortable to corner your bowl as you toke with this type of angle. So, budget-conscious weed buyers might want to use this apparatus as their pink smoking tool.
- 8.25 Inches Tall
- Fixed Downstem with Showerhead Percolator
- Wheel Percolator
- Scientific Glass
- Beaker Base
- Cheech and Chong Licensed
- One of the Sturdiest Pink Water Bongs
- Easy Portable Size with Durable Glass
- Excellent Filtration for Such A Small Bong
- Perfect Joint for Cornering Your Bowl
- Not the Prettiest Pink Bong
- One of the More Expensive Options
7. Maverick Glass – 9mm Beaker Bong Pink Unicorns Specialty Slab 18”
Do you love pink but don’t need a whole piece decked head-to-toe in such a vibrant hue? Break it up with unicorns with the Maverick Glass – 9mm Beaker Bong Pink Unicorns Specialty Slab 18”.
This pink bong is the tallest on this list. You’ll love watching the smoke ricochet up the tall-neck chamber as you puff away on clouds of loud.
Thank goodness it does have such a long neck. Besides the diffused fixed downstem and ice pinch, there is little room for filtration. It does cool down along the long journey to your mouth, but other pieces, like the Pop Rocks percolator will be easier on the lungs.
Since a tall bong has more real estate, there is more room for damage. This piece is made with damage control in mind as it’s crafted with 9mm thick glass!
- 17 Inches Long
- 9mm Thick Glass
- 50mm Diameter Chamber and 130mm Diameter Base
- 4.5 Inch Fixed Diffused Downstem
- 14mm Bowl
- Ice Pinch
- Tallest On the List, Definitely Going to Be Life of the Party
- Extremely Thick Glass to Offset Extra Breakable Real Estate
- Very Thick Base to Ensure No Knock Overs
- Fixed Downstem and Long Neck Makes Cleaning A Toughie
- Not the Best Filtration, Especially At Such A High Price
8. “Rachel” Vase Water Pipe
Want a pink bong that blends in? Put your favorite pipe on display with the “Rachel” Vase Water Pipe.
This bong is fully functioning, even if it holds artificial flowers. Pretend like you’re watering your plant, fill your bowl, and start puffing away on this vase pipe!
We love this piece’s attention to detail. Even the handle on the bowl has a slight curve that accentuates the overall ambiance of this design. However, that curve also fits splendidly on your thumb for a quick release to make easy clearing!
Since it’s so small, this bong is easy to clean. Even though it has a fixed downstem, the top is pretty wide. At just six inches, you can easily hand wash this bong as if it were just another house vase.
Sure, you can smoke out of this pipe, but it’s not the most functional. It has little in terms of filtration, making smoke sessions a bit harsh on the throat. So, to many, this pipe might just be a pretty face.
- 6 Inches Tall
- Doubles As A Vase
- Fixed Downstem
- 45 Degree Joint
- Pretty Piece, Looks Great on A Shelf
- Novelty Bong That Is An Excellent Gift for Green Thumbs Who Like Smoking Greens
- Easiest Pink Bong to Clean
- Very Little Filtration, Smoking Can Be A Bit Rough
You don’t need to be P!nk to get a little stoned and sing along to Sober. You can easily channel your inner pink-anista with any of these eight bongs.
If you want a high-quality pink bong that offers filtration and stands the test of time, consider the Diamond Glass 13” Pink Beaker Waterpipe With Tree Perc.
This bong is a little pricier but won’t break the bank. You will definitely get returns on your investment with its smooth bong rips, durability, and beautiful pink accents.