Some of us get extreme cases of butterfingers after we toke up. If this is you, then it may be wise to get a bong better suited to your needs instead of constantly picking up the pieces of your expensive glass ones.
Luckily, modern wonders have created a more robust solution – silicone bongs. Here are a few of the very best you can buy right now.
THE WOW FACTOR
Intricately designed without compromising reliability. The removable down stem is easily replaceable.
OLDIE BUT GOODIE
Might not be a looker but it’ll get the job done. This is a good ol’ quality basic silicone bong that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
While these standouts are great in their own right, there are plenty more to choose from. Hybrids, for example, are pretty neat in giving you the best of both worlds. Glow in the dark ones are pretty cool too.
What to Expect
- 10 of the best silicone bongs from the most reputable shops in the business
- Overview of what each bong has to offer
- Recommendations on which rig is best for you
1. Waxmaid Collapsible Bong – The Springer
One of the main reasons to go silicone is that they travel well. The problem with some designs is that even if you can have them squished inside your bags, they still take up a lot of real estate inside your knapsack.
solves this probably with its collapsible feature. So, this can easily go alongside your collapsible water bottle and bowls when you go hiking in the woods. Now, there’s really no reason not to have a good smooth even when you’re traveling.
It’s made of a single piece of silicone so you won’t have to worry about air gaps and leaks.
|Maximum height||12 Inches|
|Minimum height||7 Inches|
|Bowl||14mm female, glass|
- Collapsible makes it the perfect travel companion
- The “spring” feature makes it easily rotatable in any direction making it a great bong to pass around in a smoke sesh.
- There’s a bottom opening for easy cleaning.
- You can choose from various tie-dye-inspired color
- Sessions can get pretty tight and it can be a disaster when someone accidentally elbows and topples your bong over. Fortunately, there’s a suction feature at the bottom to help keep it in place
- There’s a small chance that the bottom cap can slide out if not installed properly.
- The silicone down stem can get clogged so careful not to tamp too hard or else…
2. Silicone Straight Tube Bong
’ entry is probably the most basic type of bong in this list but, this doesn’t mean it’s the worst. In fact, it’s one of the most efficient in this list.
The silicone used in this bong is top-notch. It’s got a melting point of 1200˚F so you’re probably not going to be able to destroy it even if you tried.
|Downstem||3.5 Inches, removable|
|Bowl||14mm female, glass|
|Special Feature||Ice catcher|
- There’s an ice catcher which gives it a smoother hit than bongs without it
- High-quality silicone makes it a do-anything, keep-anywhere bong. It can take a beating.
- You can easily put in the dishwasher for a quick clean
- It’s a clean material design that’s not too hard on the eyes
- 10 Inch length may be too short for people who like their hits big
- The narrow opening makes it difficult to deep clean
3. The “Machine Gun” Silicone Water Pipe
If you’re feeling adventurous, maybe a themed silicone bong would do you good. This military machine gun-themed bong called aptly “The Machine Gun” is not only quirky, but it’s also as reliable as a real machine gun because of its removable silicone downstem.
It’s also surprisingly built well despite its aesthetic liberty, all while still coming in at under $100. Even if there may be some air gaps, in some areas, they’re relatively tiny. So, you’re assured a great bong rip every time.
The experience is pretty poetic as when you go in for the hit, you actually look like you’re getting toked on the barrel of a freshly fired weapon.
|Bowl||14.5mm Female, glass|
- This thing is a real head-turner because of the design, but an even better conversation-starter because you can still get top-notch bong rips despite it.
- Sturdy enough to take a beating
- There’s a flurry of different color options
- Might be quite difficult to clean because of the design
- Silicone downstems tend to get clogged
4. Triple Threat Trailer Park Boys Silibong
If you plan on getting toked while re-watching the Trailer Park Boys, you better do it with this Silibong. It’s got a huge TPB decal on the side ensuring people know that you’re a true fan of the show.
And if you’re the type to get too engrossed in the show to care for where you put your bong down after a smooth hit, the suction feature at the bottom of the bong is going to save you and your precious Kimbo Kush from your clumsiness.
Speaking of smooth hits, you can make them even smoother by installing the included ice catcher.
|Special features||Ice catcher, suction bottom|
- It’s pretty feature-packed for such a competitively priced silicone bong
- Even if you tamp a little too hard, you can easily flush out the downstem because it’s removable and made of glass
- 14 Inch height can give you an ice-cooled, full-bodied hit every single time
- While it’s still pretty portable, make sure to pack the glass downstem securely as it’s surely going to break easily.
- You’re stuck with the Trailer Park Boys decal so you better really love the show or it gets pretty annoying pretty quickly
5. EYCE Mini Beaker
If you just want a personal bong that you can take anywhere with you, the EYCE Mini Beaker must already be on your wish list. It’s a well-reviewed, 7.25-inch-tall bong that’s just small enough to keep in your everyday backpack.
So for those in-between moments, like say, before you leave the office, you can whip this out of your bag and let rip a quick one. You can also just use it as a backup bong so you’re never just a zipper away from a smooth ice-cooled hit.
There’s also a built-in poker that can prove to be real life-saver in dire situations.
|Bowl||14mm Borosilicate glass bowl|
|Special Feature||Ice catcher|
- The tiny form-factor is a huge plus if you plan to use this is as a travel bong
- Removable bottom makes cleaning it easy as pie
- Ice catcher in such a small bubbler is a must-have addition to small bongs like this one
- You can never go wrong with a beaker-shaped bong
- The poker is a thing of beauty to see in a travel-sized bong
- If you like taking giant hits, the tiny form-factor might not be for you
6. Silicone Hybrid Bong
If you identify as a weed connoisseur and like to travel, the Silicone Hybrid Bong might tickle your fancy. This gives you the best of both worlds.
The crowning glory of this thing is the glass tree perc. It’s definitely a huge advantage because it ensures an ultra-smooth hit. And, since it’s removable, you can keep it one piece safe at home while you bring around the silicone mouthpiece and bottom.
The two silicone pieces fit snugly enough together to minimize the airgaps so you’ll still enjoy a full hit as long as you don’t hold it too tightly in the neck.
|Special Features||Glass perc|
- Glass perc is an absolute win for this bong as it gives you a hit smoother than Kenny G’s music
- 15 glorious inches makes it a great bong if you like to take large hits which you’ll be inclined to do because the perc makes it uber smooth
- Since you can take it apart, it’s so easy to deep clean every single inch especially the glass perc
- Smoke can leak out if you hold it too tight in the neck especially if you’re using it without the perc
- While the silicone pieces are virtually impossible to break, the perc isn’t so unbreakable
7. Skinny Neck Silicone Beaker Bong
Basic doesn’t always mean unsophisticated. The Skinny Neck Silicone beaker from Nucleus definitely falls under this category.
This beaker-shaped bong is best for efficiency and it shows in the price too. Since it doesn’t have those nice-to-have features, it’s easier for Nucleus to charge only for the necessary aspects of the bong.
This includes a high-quality 14mm glass bowl, removable glass downstem, and high-quality silicone construction.
|Bowl||14mm glass, male|
- For such a high-quality bong, the price is insanely cheap
- A simple minimalist bong that hits all the right notes in such a way that it’s easy to use and easy to clean
- Its small size is just perfect to keep on a bedside table for a nightcap or on a work desk to take the edge off after a stressful meeting
- This is the ultimate budget-conscious bong that still gives you a quality hit
- Might be a little too small for some people especially for a group sesh
8. Silicone Beaker Bong
Beaker-shaped bongs are just plainly perfect. The base is wide enough to not fall victim to slight accidental nudges, the mouthpiece is petite enough for most people, and it’s just so darn efficient. There’s literally nothing wasteful about the whole design
That’s why this Silicone Beaker Bong, is such a big hit. It’s just a little bigger than the one earlier from Nucleus so it also doesn’t add much to the clutter. The only difference is that this 9-inch bong is big enough to pass around.
- It’s another one of those bongs that has none of those nice-to-have features but nails every single feature that you actually need to have
- Size is just big enough for a big rip but small enough to not be an eyesore on a desk or a bedside table
- It’s priced just a smidge too much. For the same price, you can get a bigger bong with an ice catcher or a removable bottom
For extra longs sessions, you may want to try this Roll-Uh-Bowl bong. It’s got a spring-loaded bowl that can easily eject spent weed. It’s a nifty feature that you might never have known you needed until you’ve used one of these.
If you like taking a hit while you’re on the move, this particular feature can be a life-saver. Imagine having to scrape out your bowl while you’re kayaking in the middle of the lake. It’s just impossible with traditional bowls.
- It’s just the right size for travel. The included storage band is also a nice touch so you can pack it away easily
- It’s the perfect size for a portable-yet-not-too-small travel bong
- The Eject-a-Bowl is a feature that all travel-oriented bongs should adapt as it makes changing your spent weed so much easier
- Priced well for a bong with an engineering breakthrough feature such as a the Eject-a-Bowl
- Alloy bowl can get pretty hot to touch
10. PieceMaker Kali Beaker Base Silicone Bong
There are very few bongs that can boast having a perc. This PieceMaker Kali Beaker Base Silicone Bong is just one of the few.
Unlike others that need the perc to be made from breakable materials, the trademarked Hex-TEK high perc that they have on this is made of silicone as well. Therefore, you can have an extra smooth hit anywhere you want without having to pack a breakable perc.
|Bowl||The metal screen that can be replaced with a glass bowl if you prefer|
|Special Feature||Hex-TEK perc, glow in the dark|
- The Hex-TEK perc really does magic in filtering out the loose particles giving you a super suave hit all the time
- Awesome glow in the dark makes it easy to find it when you’re out camping or just when you need to take a hit in the middle of the night
- Extra charge for a glass bowl is a little cheeky
What are Silicone Bongs?
When it comes to enjoying your smoking experience, bongs have long been a popular choice among enthusiasts. However, traditional glass bongs can be fragile and require careful handling. This is where silicone bongs come into play as a durable and versatile alternative. In this section, we’ll delve into the world of silicone bongs, exploring their composition, advantages, and why they have gained popularity among smokers.
Silicone, a synthetic polymer made from silicon, oxygen, carbon, and hydrogen, is the primary material used in silicone bongs. It is known for its flexibility, heat resistance, and overall durability. This versatile material is also used in various other industries, including medical and culinary applications, thanks to its non-toxic and inert properties.
Advantages of Using Silicone for Bongs
1. Durability and Resistance to Breakage
One of the significant advantages of silicone bongs is their remarkable durability. Unlike traditional glass bongs, which can easily shatter if mishandled, silicone bongs are highly resistant to breakage. This feature makes them ideal for those who enjoy outdoor adventures or those prone to accidental drops.
2. Heat Resistance and Easy Cleaning
Silicone bongs can withstand high temperatures without compromising their integrity. This heat resistance allows for smooth and enjoyable smoking sessions, as the silicone material does not get uncomfortably hot to touch. Furthermore, cleaning silicone bongs is a breeze. They can be easily disassembled and cleaned using warm soapy water or alcohol wipes, ensuring a hassle-free maintenance routine.
3. Portability and Travel-Friendly Nature
If you’re constantly on the move or enjoy taking your smoking apparatus with you, silicone bongs are a fantastic option. Their lightweight and flexible nature make them highly portable and easy to pack for travel. Additionally, their ability to collapse or fold into compact shapes means they can be discreetly stored in a bag or backpack without drawing attention.
4. Variety of Colors and Designs Available
Silicone bongs come in a wide range of vibrant colors and eye-catching designs, allowing you to express your personality and style. Whether you prefer a sleek and minimalistic look or a bold and funky aesthetic, there is a silicone bong out there that suits your taste.
By incorporating these advantages, silicone bongs have carved a niche in the smoking community and continue to gain popularity among enthusiasts seeking durability, convenience, and style.
Choosing the Right Silicone Bong
When it comes to selecting a silicone bong, there are several factors to consider. From size and shape to percolation options and additional features, finding the perfect one for your smoking preferences can enhance your overall experience. Let’s dive into the details of choosing the right silicone bong.
Size and Shape Considerations
Silicone bongs come in various sizes and shapes, each offering a unique smoking experience. Consider your personal preferences and smoking habits when selecting the size and shape of your bong. If you prefer larger hits and more substantial smoke volume, a taller and wider bong may be suitable for you. On the other hand, if you prefer smaller, more compact hits, a smaller-sized bong would be a better fit.
Percolation Options and Filtration Mechanisms
Percolation refers to the process of filtering and cooling the smoke as it passes through the bong. Silicone bongs often feature built-in percolators or diffusers that help break down the smoke into smaller bubbles, resulting in smoother hits. Common types of percolators include tree percolators, honeycomb percolators, and showerhead percolators. Research the different percolation options available and choose the one that provides the level of filtration and smoothness you desire.
Additional Features and Accessories to Look For
Many silicone bongs come with additional features and accessories that enhance the smoking experience. Look for features like ice catchers, which allow you to add ice cubes for extra cooling, or splash guards, which prevent water from reaching your mouth. Some bongs may also have removable or replaceable parts, such as bowls or downstems, allowing you to customize and upgrade your setup. Consider these additional features and accessories based on your preferences and desired smoking style.
Price Range and Budget Considerations
Silicone bongs offer a range of price points to accommodate different budgets. Determine your budget before embarking on your search and look for options within your price range. Keep in mind that while more expensive bongs may offer advanced features and intricate designs, there are also budget-friendly options that provide excellent functionality and durability.
Maintaining and Cleaning Silicone Bongs
Taking proper care of your silicone bong is essential for ensuring its longevity and optimal performance. Regular cleaning not only keeps your bong looking pristine but also helps maintain the purity and flavor of your smoking experience. In this section, we’ll guide you through the process of maintaining and cleaning your silicone bong effectively.
Proper Cleaning Techniques and Materials
- Disassemble the Bong: Before cleaning your silicone bong, disassemble it into its various components. This will make the cleaning process more manageable.
- Rinse with Warm Water: Start by rinsing the individual pieces of your bong with warm water to remove any loose debris or residue. This step helps prepare the bong for a more thorough cleaning.
- Use Cleaning Solution: Fill a container or basin with warm water and add a suitable cleaning solution. Mild dish soap or specialized bong cleaning solutions are often recommended. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they may damage the silicone material.
- Scrub and Soak: Use a non-abrasive brush or pipe cleaners to gently scrub the inside and outside of the silicone bong, paying particular attention to areas with built-up residue or stains. For stubborn stains or hard-to-reach spots, you can let the bong soak in the cleaning solution for a while to loosen the debris.
Removing Odor and Residue
- Vinegar Solution: If your silicone bong has a persistent odor, you can try using a vinegar solution. Mix equal parts of vinegar and water, then fill the bong with the solution. Let it sit for a few hours or overnight, then rinse thoroughly with warm water to eliminate any lingering smells.
- Baking Soda Paste: To remove tough stains or residue, you can create a paste using baking soda and water. Apply the paste to the affected areas and gently scrub with a brush or sponge. Rinse thoroughly afterward.
Avoiding Common Cleaning Mistakes
- Temperature Extremes: Avoid using boiling water or extreme temperatures when cleaning silicone bongs, as it can cause the material to warp or degrade. Stick to warm or hot water for cleaning purposes.
- Sharp Objects: Refrain from using sharp or abrasive tools that may puncture or scratch the silicone surface. Opt for soft-bristled brushes or pipe cleaners to prevent damage.
Long-Term Maintenance Tips for Preserving the Lifespan of Silicone Bongs
- Store Properly: When not in use, store your silicone bong in a safe and dry place. Ensure that it is fully dry before storing, as moisture can promote mold or mildew growth.
- Avoid Direct Sunlight: Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can cause the silicone material to degrade over time. Keep your bong away from windows or other areas with intense sunlight.
Using Silicone Bongs
Using a silicone bong is a straightforward and enjoyable experience, providing smooth hits and allowing you to fully appreciate the flavors and effects of your chosen herbs or concentrates. In this section, we’ll guide you through the steps of using a silicone bong effectively, ensuring a satisfying smoking session.
Assembly and Disassembly Instructions
- Prepare the Bong: Begin by assembling your silicone bong. Insert the downstem into the designated opening and secure it firmly. If your bong has additional attachments or accessories, such as an ash catcher or percolator, attach them accordingly.
- Fill with Water: Fill the bong with water through the designated mouthpiece or downstem opening. The water level should be sufficient to submerge the downstem but not too high to reach the mouthpiece. Experiment with different water levels to find the balance that suits your preferred smoking experience.
Water Level and Optimal Filtration
The water level in your silicone bong plays a crucial role in providing optimal filtration and smooth hits. When the smoke is drawn through the water, it is filtered, cooled, and moisturized, resulting in a more enjoyable experience. Adjusting the water level can affect the intensity and smoothness of the hits, so feel free to experiment to find your desired balance.
Lighting Techniques and Inhalation Tips
- Lighting the Bowl: Hold the bong securely with one hand while using a lighter or torch to ignite the herb or concentrate in the bowl. Slowly draw in as you continue to apply heat to create a steady flow of smoke.
- Inhalation: Once the smoke has filled the chamber, remove the heat source and prepare to inhale. Place your mouth over the mouthpiece and inhale slowly but steadily. Take deep breaths to draw the smoke into your lungs, and when you’re ready, release the mouthpiece and exhale.
Safe Handling and Storage Practices
- Handling: When handling a silicone bong, hold it securely and be mindful of your surroundings. Although silicone is durable, it’s still important to avoid dropping or mishandling the bong to prevent any potential damage.
- Storage: After use, empty the water from the bong and disassemble it for storage. Ensure all components are dry before storing to prevent mold or mildew growth. Find a safe and dry place to store your bong, away from direct sunlight or extreme temperatures.
Comparing Silicone Bongs to Other Materials
When choosing a bong, it’s essential to consider the material it’s made from, as different materials offer distinct advantages and drawbacks. In this section, we’ll compare silicone bongs to other commonly used materials, such as glass, acrylic, and others, helping you make an informed decision based on your preferences and needs.
Pros and Cons of Silicone Bongs Compared to Glass
- Durability: Silicone bongs excel in terms of durability, as they are highly resistant to breakage. Glass bongs, on the other hand, are more fragile and require careful handling.
- Heat Resistance: Both silicone and glass bongs exhibit excellent heat resistance. However, silicone bongs tend to stay cooler to the touch, making them more comfortable during longer smoking sessions.
- Maintenance: Cleaning silicone bongs is relatively easy, as they can be disassembled and cleaned with warm water and mild cleaning solutions. Glass bongs, while also cleanable, may require more delicate handling and specific cleaning techniques to avoid breakage.
- Aesthetics: Glass bongs are renowned for their aesthetic appeal, often featuring intricate designs and a clear, transparent look. Silicone bongs offer a wide range of vibrant colors and fun designs, providing a more playful and personalized aesthetic.
Pros and Cons of Silicone Bongs Compared to Acrylic
- Durability: Similar to silicone, acrylic bongs are known for their durability and resistance to breakage. They are less prone to shattering than glass bongs.
- Heat Resistance: Silicone bongs generally have better heat resistance than acrylic bongs. Acrylic bongs can become hot to the touch after prolonged use, potentially making them less comfortable to handle.
- Cleaning: Both silicone and acrylic bongs are relatively easy to clean. However, silicone bongs often have the advantage of being more flexible and easier to disassemble for thorough cleaning.
- Portability: Silicone bongs are more flexible and collapsible, making them highly portable and ideal for travel. Acrylic bongs, while still portable, may be bulkier and less adaptable to compact storage.
Factors to Consider When Deciding Between Different Materials
- Personal Preference: Consider your personal style, aesthetic preferences, and smoking habits when choosing a bong material. Decide whether you prioritize durability, aesthetics, ease of maintenance, or portability.
- Lifestyle and Environment: Think about your lifestyle and where you plan to use the bong. If you’re often on the go or frequently outdoors, a more durable and portable option like silicone might be suitable. If you value a sleek and visually appealing design, glass or acrylic might be preferable for indoor use.
How Personal Preferences and Lifestyle Choices Affect Material Selection
Ultimately, the choice between silicone, glass, acrylic, or other materials depends on your individual preferences and lifestyle. If you prioritize durability and portability, silicone bongs are an excellent option. If you appreciate intricate designs and transparency, glass bongs might be more appealing. Acrylic bongs offer a balance between durability and affordability.
Consider your desired smoking experience, maintenance routine, and aesthetic preferences to make an informed decision that aligns with your needs and enhances your enjoyment of the smoking process.
Tips for Enhancing the Silicone Bong Experience
Using a silicone bong offers a fantastic smoking experience, but there are ways to further enhance and personalize your sessions. From experimenting with additives to utilizing additional accessories, here are some tips to elevate your silicone bong experience.
Experimenting with Ice, Flavored Water, and Other Additives
- Ice Cubes: Adding ice cubes to the water chamber of your silicone bong can provide an extra level of cooling, resulting in smoother hits. The ice helps to further reduce the temperature of the smoke, making it more enjoyable and less harsh on your throat.
- Flavored Water or Drinks: Instead of using plain water, try filling your silicone bong with flavored water or other beverages. This can add a hint of flavor to your hits, enhancing the overall taste experience.
- Herbal Enhancements: Some smokers enjoy adding herbal enhancements, such as mint leaves or chamomile, to the water chamber of their bongs. This can impart subtle flavors and aromas to the smoke, creating a unique and customized smoking experience.
Utilizing Additional Attachments and Accessories
- Ash Catchers: Consider using an ash catcher attachment with your silicone bong. Ash catchers help prevent ash and debris from entering the main chamber, keeping your bong cleaner and prolonging the time between cleanings.
- Carb Caps: If you enjoy dabbing concentrates, using a carb cap can optimize your experience. A carb cap helps regulate airflow and retains heat, resulting in more efficient vaporization and improved flavor.
- Downstem Diffusers: Upgrading your downstem to a diffuser-style downstem can provide enhanced percolation and filtration. Diffuser downstems have multiple slits or holes that break down the smoke into finer bubbles, resulting in smoother hits.
Customizing Silicone Bongs with Stickers, Paint, or Other Embellishments
One of the advantages of silicone bongs is their customizable nature. Consider personalizing your silicone bong with stickers, paint, or other embellishments to make it uniquely yours. Whether you prefer a minimalist design or want to showcase your artistic flair, customization allows you to add a personal touch to your smoking device.
Remember to ensure any customization materials used are safe and non-toxic, as they should not come into direct contact with the smoke or water.
What are the benefits of Silicone Bongs and Dag Rigs?
Silicone bongs and dab rigs offer several benefits compared to traditional glass options.
Durability: Silicone is a flexible and durable material that can withstand impacts and falls that would shatter a glass bong or dab rig. Silicone bongs and dab rigs are also resistant to heat, making them ideal for use with high-temperature dabs.
Portability: Silicone bongs and dab rigs are lightweight and compact, making them easy to transport and store. They are also less fragile than glass options, reducing the risk of damage during transportation.
Ease of cleaning: Silicone is non-porous, which means that it does not absorb odor, bacteria, or residue, making it easier to clean than glass. Silicone bongs and dab rigs can be washed in hot water or put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Affordability: Silicone bongs and dab rigs are typically less expensive than glass options, making them a more budget-friendly option for those who are looking for a durable and easy-to-use bong or dab rig.
Are silicone bongs better than glass?
Whether silicone bongs are better than glass bongs is a matter of personal preference and depends on the individual’s needs and preferences. Both materials have their own unique benefits and drawbacks.
Silicone bongs are durable, flexible, and resistant to impacts and heat, making them ideal for use in rough environments or for those who are prone to accidents. They are also easy to clean and maintain, as silicone is non-porous and does not absorb odors, bacteria, or residue.
Glass bongs, on the other hand, offer a more traditional smoking experience and are often preferred by those who appreciate the look and feel of glass. Glass bongs come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles and can be customized with different percolators, bowls, and stems to suit the user’s preferences. Glass is also a good conductor of heat, which can enhance the flavor of the smoke.
In conclusion, both silicone and glass bongs have their own unique benefits and drawbacks. Silicone bongs are durable and easy to clean, while glass bongs offer a traditional smoking experience and a range of customization options. Ultimately, the best choice depends on the individual’s needs and preferences.
Is silicone good for bongs?
Silicone is a popular material for bongs due to its durability, flexibility, and resistance to impacts and heat. Silicone bongs are also easy to clean, as silicone is non-porous and does not absorb odors, bacteria, or residue. These properties make silicone bongs ideal for use in rough environments or for those who are prone to accidents, as they are less likely to break or get damaged compared to traditional glass bongs.
Silicone bongs are also lightweight and compact, making them easy to transport and store. They are also less fragile than glass options, reducing the risk of damage during transportation. Silicone bongs come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors, allowing users to choose a bong that suits their individual style and preferences.
In conclusion, silicone is a good material for bongs due to its durability, flexibility, resistance to impacts and heat, and ease of cleaning. Silicone bongs offer a range of benefits for those who are looking for a low-maintenance and long-lasting smoking experience.
How long does a silicone bong last?
The lifespan of a silicone bong depends on several factors, including the quality of the silicone, usage frequency, and the care taken to maintain the bong.
Silicone is a durable and flexible material that is resistant to impacts and heat, making it ideal for use in rough environments or for those who are prone to accidents. With proper care and maintenance, a silicone bong can last for several years or even longer.
To ensure that a silicone bong lasts for as long as possible, it is important to clean it regularly and avoid exposing it to excessive heat or harsh chemicals. Silicone bongs can be easily cleaned in hot water or in the dishwasher, and they should be dried thoroughly before storage.
It is also important to choose a silicone bong made from high-quality silicone, as this will help to ensure that the bong is resistant to tearing, warping, or discoloration over time.
In conclusion, with proper care and maintenance, a silicone bong can last for several years or even longer. By choosing a high-quality silicone bong and taking care to clean and maintain it regularly, users can enjoy a durable and long-lasting smoking experience.
More than anything, people look for versatility in their silicone bongs so I would have to crown the PieceMaker Kali.
It’s got the perfect size that you can either take with you on a camping trip or just keep on your desk, a quirky glow-in-the-dark feature, and most of all, it’s got that Hex-TEK perc that’s just out of everyone else’s reach.
However, the Skinny Neck Silicone Beaker Bong comes at a close second because it’s just so darn cute and versatile. The best part of it is that it punches way above its weight class in terms of the price range.