Our Favorite Tall Bongs
Larger bongs are an excellent addition to anyone’s smoking routine. They allow you to experiment with different filtration systems and play with accessories. These big bongs are sure to bring massive hits!
We’re going to cover:
- The most durable tall bongs.
- Cheap tall bongs
- The best big bongs for your table top.
- Which large bongs have the best filtration systems.
1. Bio Hazard Beaker Base Ice Bong with Double 10-Arm Tree Perc
The Bio Hazard Beaker Base Ice Bong with Double 10-Arm Tree Perc takes it up a notch with its quintuple filtration system. The bowl has a diffuser at the end, which then leads the smoke to get cooled down by the bubbler.
Next, the smoke rises up and gets thrust through two 10-arm tree percs and an ice pinch.
A tree perc is great for breaking up hot smoke because it forces it through tiny cylinders, dispersing the heat throughout the chamber. The smoke meets up once more before being separated yet again by a second set of percs.
You’ll be able to clear this rig without burning out your lungs. In fact, you won’t even realize you’re inhaling at first. It’s that smooth!
- 22 Inches Long
- High-quality Borosilicate Glass
- Beaker Base design
- Two 10-Arm Tree Percolators
- 18.8mm Ground Joint
- Inside-cut 18.8mm > 14.5mm Slitted Diffuser
- Male 14.5mm Herb Bowl
- Ice Notches
- Amazing Filtration Makes for Extremely Smooth Hits
- Strong Solid Base and High-Quality Glass Make It Hard to Break
- Great Suction Between Joint and Beaker
- Bowl Isn’t Very Deep, Might Need to Pack More Than Once
2. Tall AF Bong
The Tall AF Bong is a beaker-style rig that is very bare bones. While long, the chamber is very thin. There isn’t much room for the smoke to dance around and cool down before touching your mouth.
Also, the ice pinch is at the bottom of the chamber. Therefore, the smoke touches the water and immediately hits the ice pinch. This quick reaction doesn’t allow for much filtration.
The bowl is pretty deep on the Tall AF Bong. You can pack it for a while and pass around with friends.
Due to its long neck, it’ll be easy to grip. However, the beaker is extremely thick glass. So, it should survive even a little table ding.
- 30-Inches Tall
- 5.37 Pounds
- Downstem with Female Bowl
- Very Sturdy Glass and Base, Which Is Important for Such a Thin-Topped Item
- Beautiful Hand-Blown Glass
- Thin Neck Lends Very Little Filtration or Ability to Add Accessories
- Ice Pinch At Top of Beaker Doesn’t Optimize Cooling
- Very Expensive for Such Little Features
3. Headway Big Boy 36″-72″ (3ft – 6ft) Acrylic Bong
Who needs a significant other when you can get a human-sized bong? The Headway Big Boy 36″-72″ (3ft – 6ft) Acrylic Bong will cure all loneliness, or get you very high in the process. You can get this rig at 3, 4, 5, and 6 feet tall!
In true “I don’t need anyone” fashion, this piece has a pull slide. That way, you can toke up without needing someone to light it for you.
Be careful when setting up the base. It’s not the sturdiest and sometimes the bong can slip out. Make sure you have a firm grip on it before you start smoking.
This bong is acrylic, making it nearly shatter resistant. While acrylic is safe to smoke out of, it’s not considered as clean as glass, and might slightly alter the flavor. However, not enough to deem this bong unworthy of a purchase, especially with it being the cheapest tall bong on the list; coming in at under $100.
- Available in 3, 4, 5, or 6 Feet
- 2 Inches Wide
- High-Quality Acrylic Construction
- Top Pull Slide with Hose
- Removable Base
- 9mm Joint (Headway Metal Pull Slide Included)
- Can Optimize Which Size You Would Like
- Pull Slide with Hose Allows You to Smoke a Tall Bong Alone
- Acrylic Is Nearly Indestructible
- Can’t See The Smoke
- No Filtration Besides the Height
- Base Doesn’t Secure to Bong Perfectly
4. 24 Inch Bong
This 24 Inch Bong is crafted with California hand blown glass. It is one of the most beautiful pieces for its uniquely vibrant colors. The see through glass and tempered colors accentuate the smoke as it dances up the chamber and into your mouth.
It is made of thick glass that is very durable. Along with its beaker base, you’ll have to work hard to break this big boy.
Of the bongs on this list, this chamber has a wider neck. While it doesn’t have any percolators, its broader chamber makes for more filtration than some of the thinner neck pieces.
Much like the Tall AF Bong, this ice pinch is right on top of the beaker. This placement isn’t optimal for overall coolness.
- 24 Inches Long
- Scientific Glass
- Herb Bowl
- Ice Pinch
- Beautiful Piece and Sturdy Glass
- Good Suction Between Joint and Beaker
- Ice Pinch Close to Beaker Isn’t Ideal for Cooling Smoke
5. “Simply Big Guy” Thick Glass Beaker Bong
Bigger is better, yes. Thicker is better, too. You get both of these pleasures with the “Simply Big Guy” Thick Glass Beaker Bong. While big in name, this is actually one of the smallest tall bongs on this list.
This bong is ergonomically designed for comfort and filtration. It has a solid round neck for a chamber that is easy to pass. Due to its broad stature and thick glass, the “Simply Big Guy” doesn’t burn your lungs as you’re ripping or hand as you’re passing it off.
Don’t worry about dropping it. This piece is made with 7mm thick glass. That’s some of the thickest scientific glass in the market, as most brands hover around the 5mm point.
The ice pinch penetrates three inches deep. You can pack this to the rim with ice to promote a flavorful experience that is easy on the esophagus.
With its wide mouthpiece, large neck, and removable downstem, this is the easiest bong to clean. So, if you’re a maintenance freak, the “Simply Big Guy” is the guy for you!
- 14 Inches Tall
- 7mm Thick Glass
- 18.8mm Female Joint
- Three Inch Ice Pinch
- Hands-Down Easiest to Clean
- Thickest Glass on This List, Will Take A Lot to Break
- Wide Neck and Deep Ice Pinch Offers Adequate Smoke Cooling
- Bowl Has Handle for Easy Clearing
- Not the Tallest Bong
- Bowl Isn’t Deepest, So Might Need to Pack a Few Times
6. Icebong with HoneyComb & 2x 10-Arm Tree Percolator
If filtration is of the utmost importance, then look no further than the Icebong with HoneyComb & 2x 10-Arm Tree Percolator. Smoke gets filtered every step of the way through the use of different accessories.
First, the smoke goes through the downstem and into a bubbler, which perculates the smoke through a honeycomb perc. This will diffuse smoke in various directions, forcing it to bounce off the chamber walls and meet back up.
Together, the smoke gets pushed through two 10-arm tree percolators. As we discussed with the Bio Hazard, that’s some badass percolation right there! Lastly, there is an ice pinch before the mouthpiece for last minute cooling that preserves your bud’s terpene profile.
We also love the honeycomb notches at the top. It makes it easier to pass the bong. Plus, it’s a nice attention to detail with the honeycomb motif.
The one drawback to this piece is that its downstem is fixed. This trait makes the Icebong challenging to clean. Plus, it’s not the best option for those who prefer a 45° joint.
While a 90° joint requires the flame to be closer to the glass, this bowl does taper out. So, it’s an easier lighting experience than most bongs that have 90° joints.
- 23.6 Inches Tall
- 50mm Wide
- 5mm Thick Glass
- 18.8 mm Joint
- Honey Percolator
- Two 10-Arm Tree Percolators
- Ice Pinch
- Fixed Downstem
- Amazing Filtration, Easy on Lungs with Great Flavor
- Notches in Design at Top Make for Easy Passing
- Tilt on Bowl Makes It Easier to Light 90° Joint
- Fixed Downstem Makes It Hard to Clean or Customize Joint
7. 25″ Quad Tree Perc Straight Tube
Hot smoke never stands a chance against the 25″ Quad Tree Perc Straight Tube. This piece is essentially a septuplet filtration system.
The downstem is diffused, guiding the smoke into a bubbler. From there, the smoke must enter FOUR 10-arm tree percs before meeting the ice pinches. You will literally swallow THC without knowing you’re drawing anything in!
At over two feet tall, this piece has a very solid base. It has a deep 45° joint, making this the perfect tabletop companion.
- 25 Inches Tall
- 14mm Bubble Bowl
- Removable 4″ Naturally Aspirated Downstem
- Four Tree Percolators
- Three Ice Pinches
- Hands Down the Best Filtration System with the Most Robust Flavor Profile
- Beautifully Blown Glass
- Strong, Solid Bottom, Makes the Ideal Table Top Bong
- All the Percolators Make It Challenging to Clean
8. TAG – 30″ Beaker 50X9mm – 18/14mm Downstem
Want a tall bong without all the frills? Get 30 inches of loud smoke with the TAG – 30″ Beaker 50X9mm – 18/14mm Downstem.
This bong has a flared mouthpiece that creates a comfortable suction. You can just sit with your face on your piece and inhale away all day along!
Its neck is very thin, with an ice pinch right above the beaker. So, it doesn’t have as strong filtration as some of the others. However, it is made of scientific glass. Therefore, this rig preserves the flavor better than the Headway.
The downstem is removable, which does aid in the cleaning process. However, you might want to upgrade your downstem when you take it out. It has very little diffusion and is prone to get stuck in the piece.
- 30 Inches Tall
- Thick Glass
- 18mm Joint
- 14mm Bowl
- Ice Pinches
- Removable Downstem Allows You To Change the Downstem
Comfortable Suction with Flared Mouthpiece
Downstem Offers Little Diffusion, Can Get Stuck in the Beaker
9. 6 Foot Bong
Not a fan of acrylic, but want a 6 foot bong? Instead of opting for the Headway, check out the 6 Foot Bong. This thing is made for an all-day event.
It comes equipped with a diffused downstem that starts the filtration process off. This downstem is attached to a very deep 14mm bowl. The bowl that comes with the 6 Foot Bong requires less repacks than many of the other tall bongs on this list.
We thought “The Simply Big Guy” broke the mold with 7mm thick glass. However, this California hand-blown glass is 9mm thick! You can take this rig anywhere with complete confidence that it’s coming home in one piece.
- 6 Feet Long
- 9mm Thick
- Diffused Downstem
- Ice Pinches
- The Most Durable Big Bong
- Huge Bowl, So You Only Need to Pack Once A Day
- Love the Accent on the Mouthpiece for What is Otherwise a Simple Design
- Smallest Downstem on the List, Which Can Cut Down Diffusion Time
10. The Beast Zig Zag Beaker Bong
Need a bong that can chill in your hands? Chill away with the The Beast Zig Zag Beaker Bong.
This bong’s design is extremely unique and is bound to start a conversation in the smoker’s circle. Its zig-zag design is like no other big bongs. Plus, the zags make the perfect entry point for your fingers to carry your bong around the house.
These zig zags also enhance the smoking experience. The smoke will dance in between the blades, causing the heat to subside. Furthermore, its design prevents splashback gurgling bong water back into your mouth!
While this piece has a beaker base, it’s slightly more rounded than most bottoms. So, it’s more likely to tip than some of these other tall bongs. So, watch your animated hands and wild elbows when you’re chatting it up with friends!
- 21 Inches Tall
- 14mm Joint
- Bowl with Handle
- Diffused Downstem
- Zig Zag Design
- One-of-a-kind Design Offers Ergonomics and Backsplash Protection
- Even Handle on Bowl is Unique Compared to Other Bowl Handles
- Beautiful and Practical
- Takes Up More Space in a Bag, Not Ideal for Traveling
- Very Challenging to Clean
11. Straight Tube Bong with Colored Accents
Like the vibe of a metallic bong but the flavor preservation of a glass one? Get the best of both worlds with the Straight Tube Bong with Colored Accents.
Of the big bongs, this comes in around medium-sized. It’s practical for traveling but will do well as your tabletop rig.
It comes with a diffused downstem and ice pinches about one-third up the chamber. While it doesn’t have a percolator, its placement of downstem and pinches improve the overall filtration when compared to some other tall bongs.
- 18 Inches Tall
- 5mm Thick
- Three Ice Pinches
- Wide Base
- Bowl with Handle
- One of the Sturdier Bongs, Will Survive An Elbow Bump or Two
- While Bare Bones, Has Optimally Placed Ice Pinches and Diffused Downstem
- Looks Like a Metallic Bong with Functionality of Glass
- Neck Not Too Narrow for Cleaning
- One of the Smallest Bongs On This List
12. Maverick Glass – PYRAMID TO UFO BEAKER
Perhaps the most fun about buying smoke accessories is customizing the experience. You can seamlessly switch up your smoke session with the Maverick Glass – PYRAMID TO UFO BEAKER.
You can choose between single, double, or triple diffusion. The downstem comes with a pyramid percolator. These will push smoke bubbles out into your water to create an excellent base for filtration.
Next, it will travel through as many UFO beakers as you choose. These will disperse smoke all throughout the chamber at various angles. The unpredictably is fun to watch along the chamber and makes for some cotton candy-quality smoke.
- 15 Inches to 21 Inches Tall
- Pyramid Diffused Downstem
- Choice of 1-3 UFO Percolators
- Three Ice Pinches
- 18mm Bowl
- Beautifully Flared Mouthpiece for Ultimate Comfort and Suction As You Pull
- Excellent Filtration, Feels Like You’re Breathing
- Preserves Bud Flavor So You Can Actually Taste the Weed
- It Gets Very Hard to Draw with 3 UFO Percolators
- Percolators Only Work In Upright Position
- Gets Dirty Quick!
13. Pink Honeycomb Missile Bong – 35in
This beast comes with five honeycomb percolators. They are all placed close together near the bottom of the beaker. Its placement allows for rapid filtration, entertaining noises, and fun bubbles to watch as you toke up.
We also love that the ice pinches are right after the percolators. The newly diffused smoke will get one final cool down before making the long journey up the chamber.
Where the mouthpiece meets, the bong starts to taper inward. It creates almost a swirly effect just as the smoke hits your lips. This last minute filtration whips up the flavors so you get a delicious cloud of smoke.
- 35 Inches Tall
- Five Honeycomb Percolators
- 18mm Female Joint
- Angled Mouthpiece
- Between Percolators, Ice Pinches, and Mouthpiece, This Bong Makes the Best Flavor
- Creates Cool Smoke That Is Easy on the Lungs
- Solid Base for Upright Table
- Length of Downstem and 90° Joint Pretty Much Regulate This to a Table Top Rig
- Might Not Be the First Choice for Heterosexual Men
Getting big bongs are excellent ways to filter your smoke without having to go broke over accessories. However, some of the best tall bongs come with these additions already. Whether you want bear bones or all the bells and whistles, there’s something on this list for everyone.
If flavor is what you’re all about, then you don’t want to miss out on the Pink Honeycomb Missile Bong – 35in. It might be a bit girlier than the other bongs, but it hits like a champ, and we’ve seen other color options available, so keep an eye out for those.
The five honeycomb percs, well-placed ice pinches, and contoured mouthpiece makes for the tastiest smoking experience.