Our Favourite Dab Rigs Under $50
Dab rigs allow you up to your smoking game by getting you super lit super quick. There are many premium dab rigs on online head shops that can break your bank. So, we narrowed down some high-quality oil rigs under $50.
We’re going to cover:
- The best dab rigs under $50.
- Which dab rigs are best to travel with.
- Where to buy the best oil rigs under $50.
1. Glasscity Limited Edition Mini Beaker Dab Rig with Bent Mouthpiece
It’s hard to find a portable dab rig that offers a powerful filtration system because there are many breakable accessories. Also, the filters might cause the water pipe to be too large to carry in transit.
Glasscity Limited Edition Mini Beaker Dab Rig with Bent Mouthpiece gives you the best of both worlds. You have a compact dab rig to toke with on-the-go that cools down smoke efficiently enough to clear your oil rig without firing up your lungs!
The bent mouthpiece is clutch for casual smokes as you converse. Easily toke up your wax while looking around and laughing along with your smoker’s circle!
- 12.5 Inches Tall
- 3mm Borosilicate Glass
- 14mm Male Joint
- 14mm Female Vapor Dome
- Quartz Nail
- Fixed Diffuser Downstem
- Bent Mouthpiece
- Vapor Dome Stops You From Wasting Vapor
- Bent Mouthpiece is Perfect for Socializing and Lighting Rig
- Easily Portable with Excellent Filtration for a Smooth and Flavorful Experience
- Small Neck Makes It Hard to Pass
- Downstem is Fixed, Making It Harder to Clean
2. Pocket Oil Rig
If being discreet and traveling lightly is your thing, then the Pocket Oil Rig is the perfect dab rig under $50 for you. The names don’t lie. You can fit the Pocket Oil Rig in your palm, and pocket too.
The ergonomics of this tiny oil rig is impressive. It’s perfectly contoured in ways that allow the smoke to go through many channels, cooling down the vapor before it hits your lips. These zigs and zags also make the piece easy to hold.
With that said, you might be nervous about breaking this rig. However, it has 4mm borosilicate thick glass. Its thick and stocky size actually makes this piece less of a breaking hazard than the Glasscity Limited Edition Mini Beaker Dab Rig with Bent Mouthpiece.
- 4mm Borosilicate Glass Handblown in the USA
- Single Diffused Downstem
- Tiny and Mighty AF
- Downstem Has Holes That Stops Wax From Clogging
- Shaped for Easy Handling and Transit
- Easy to Overfill with Water
- Twists and Turns Make it Challenging to Clean
3. EYCE Dab Rig II Silicone Water Pipe
While borosilicate glass is durable, it isn’t indestructible. Some of us wax fanatics are known to be a bit klutzy. Give your bank account a break from breaking glass dab rigs with the EYCE Rig II Silicone Water Pipe.
Portable silicone water pipes are excellent travel companions. You can pretty much twist them up like a stress ball, and they’ll revert back to shape. They’re handier than stress balls because you can dab out of them!
While the Glasscity Limited Edition Mini Beaker Dab Rig with Bent Mouthpiece has a quartz nail, this piece comes with a titanium nail. Although titanium takes longer to heat up than quartz, it stays hott longer. Therefore, it might save you from hitting multiple dabs.
Plus, this oil rig comes with a stem cap that allows you to keep working on the same dab without losing vapor. Lastly, this water pipe comes with a dab tool for cleaning up residual sticky wax.
- Silicone Oil Rig
- 10 mm Glass Collar
- Poker Tool
- Stem Cap
- Reinforced Chamber Walls
- Built-In Concentrate Container
- Titanium Nail
- Damn Near Unbreakable, Perfect for Traveling
- Titanium Nail and Stem Cap Allow for Less Light Ups
- Poker Tool Makes for Easy Cleaning and Ensures You Use All the Concentrate
- Not Compatible with Other Nails
4. Glob Squad Mini Ice Cube Oil Rig
This dab rig priced less than $50 is functional, practical, and charming. The Glob Squad Mini Ice Cube Oil Rig sits on a glass-sculpted block of ice that you fill with water to cool down your vape. How meta!
As a bonus, this ice block also makes for a sturdy base. In fact, this piece is one of the more rogue elbow-resistant dab rigs for those on a budget!
While just four inches, this piece has excellent filtration. There are three-hole rigs that help diffuse the smoke before hitting the water. These holes also face outward to minimize any back-splash from toking too hard.
- 4 Inches Tall
- 54mm Borosilicate Glass
- Three Hole Diffuser
- Quartz Banger Nail
- Outward Diffusion Holes Limit Backsplash On a Small Piece
- Easy to Travel With
- Super Thick Base, Durable
- Quartz Banger Nail Might Not Be Sufficient
5. MJ Arsenal Atlas Mini Rig
If you’re all about the flavor of your concentrates, then the MJ Arsenal Atlas Mini Rig is your budget oil rig. It offers maximum filtration while preserving all the flavor.
MJ Arsenal operates with a “less air, more flavor” mindset. It’s bare-bones in terms of filters and downstems.
Most of the vape travels together as it spirals through the chamber. Without this separation, expect harsher (but tastier) hits from this piece than others!
- 4 Inches Tall
- 2.5 Inch Base Width
- 10mm Female Joint
- 10mm Quartz Banger Nail
- Shape Preserves Flavor Nicely
- Filtration System Loop Has Perfect Place to Put Finger for Grip
- Vapor Can Get Pretty Hot
6. Nucleus 5.5” Mini Inverted Restriction Beaker Rig
If you’re a cleaning nut, then you want to check out the Nucleus 5.5” Mini Inverted Restriction Beaker Rig. It’s one of the few dab rigs in the under $50 category where you can move the downstem. That way, you can make sure no sticky wax residue clogs up your piece!
This piece is slightly taller with a shorter base width than others. So, if you are accident-prone, you might want to proceed vaping with caution. With that said, it does have some the thickest glass, at 5mm.
The downstem also goes far down into the beaker, which means minimal water. With the added restriction splashguard, you will seldom encounter unwanted water crawling up your mouthpiece.
Check Out: The best dab rigs under $100
- 5.5 Inches Tall
- 2 Inch Base Width
- 5mm Borosilicate Glass
- 14mm Male Quartz Banger Nail
- 45° Joint
- Removable Downstem
- Removable Downstem Makes It Easy to Clean
- Pretty Much Splash-Resistant
- Downstem Does Require Frequent Cleaning
- Larger Than Other Bongs, and Has Smaller Base
7. Cheap Oil Rig Bubbler
Don’t let the name of the Cheap Oil Rig Bubbler fool you.
Cheap? Anything but!
This piece has optimal sturdiness with its solid round base that contours up. This feature allows you to put down the oil rig without paying attention. Its aerodynamics will enable the apparatus to fall into an upright position.
Of the oil rigs on this list, this one has the most style. Its flares allow you to show off your personality. Plus, the colored accents are cool to watch the vapor dance along as it makes its way up the hand-blown glass.
- 7 Inches Tall
- 18mm Male Joint
- 18mm Female Quartz Banger Nail
- Sherlock Mouthpiece and Contoured, Rounded Bottom Make for Active Smoking Experience
- Cool to Watch Vapor Integrate with Design
- Little Filtration Compared to Others
8. Mini Inline Dab Rig
For some of the freshest vapor that’s easy on the taste buds, scope out the Mini Inline Dab Rig. Its inline percolator lays horizontal across the chamber.
This function forces smoke to enter the chamber water through the bottom, to rise back up through the perc and interact with other smoke particles. From there, the vapor will touch your lips, crisp and full of flavor.
Many beginners are intimidated by lighting a dab. At five inches tall, and with a bent mouthpiece, this dab rig is the perfect length from nose to nail.
- 5 Inches Tall
- 14mm Joint
- Bent Neck Mouthpiece
- Slitted Inline Stem
- Super Filtered Clouds That Are Easier On the Lungs
- Excellent for Beginners Who Are Afraid to Combust a Dab
- One of the Easier Dab Rigs to Clean
- Can’t Choose Color On Decal
- Little Room for Hand
9. Hemper – Trophy Recycler Rig
You can save big with the Hemper – Trophy Recycler Rig. This piece won’t allow any vape to escape.
It just gets recycled into cooler vapor while the mouthpiece patiently waits for you to finish clearing the rig.
With that said, nails come separately. So, are you really saving?
This water pipe is a little taller than the others. So, it might not travel as easily. However, if you want every last drop of vape, this is the rig for you!
- 6.5 Inches Tall
- 14mm Female Joint
- 14mm Male Bowl
- Recycler Allows You to Enjoy Every Last Inhale
- Many Comfortable Places to Grip the Pipe
- Doesn’t Come with a Nail
- Wide Shape Makes It Harder to Travel
10. DankStop Showerhead Mini Rig
If you want an elegant-looking rig with fantastic filtration, head over to DankStop and check out the Showerhead Mini Rig. This piece is sleek and chic with a scientific glass look…and hits like a champ.
We love the bent mouthpiece in combination with the showerhead percolator. These two features allow optimal for optimal cooling of vapor so that you can enjoy every puff.
This dab rig comes with a choice of bowl or quartz nail. Many people mistakenly expect both and are disappointed to find out it defaults to a bowl if you don’t specify while ordering.
- 5.5 Inches Tall
- 4 Inches Base Width
- 3mm Borosilicate Glass
- Choice of Bowl or Quartz Banger Nail
- A Lot of Power In This Piece, Great Rips
- Can Choose Between a Free Bowl or Quartz Banger
- Bowl Has a Handle for Clearing Dry Herbs Easily
- Water May Splashback
- Bulky Bottom Makes It a Bit Heavy
Dab rigs are the best way to enjoy the flavor of cannabis and get really high…really quick. You don’t need to go broke over smoking accessories to get your dab on. From novice to beginner, nobody will be disappointed by these discount dab rigs.
If we had to choose, we’d go with the EYCE Rig II Silicone Water Pipe. Silicon dab rigs are nearly indestructible and are easy for traveling. This water pipe comes with accessories like a stem cap and poker, which only adds to its value.