The Electric Nectar Collector is a sophisticated tool for the adventurous dabber. They are portable, affordable, and functional making them the ideal choice for passionate dab enthusiasts. The tip heats up by the battery and you don’t need a torch, unlike traditional glass nectar collectors. E-nectar collectors are unique because they allow you to smoke. You can’t put concentrate, wax, or oil inside the device, unlike regular wax pen and vapers. The extracts can be placed in a glass, silicone, or plastic jar and smoked like a straw.
An electric nectar collector’s main components are a body, tip and optional bubbler glasses. The battery is housed in the main body. This provides the power source for heating the tip. The mouthpiece of the device is held in bubbler glass. It can be removed for cleaning purposes. The bubbler glass can be used to hold water, which allows the smoke to pass through the bubbler and into the mouthpiece.
A honey straw is smaller than a dab rod and more discreet. While both are simple to use, the honey straw makes dabbing more portable. The dab rig’s small size is its greatest advantage. It also allows users to directly place the tip in contact with concentrates, giving them control and modulation. This makes dabbing much easier than with the dab-rig. This device makes it possible to use all concentrate material during dab sessions.
There are two options available if you’re not sure whether to buy an electric nectar collector, or a vape pen. What kind of use would you prefer to have the device? The glass bubbler mouthpiece on honey straws allows for vapors to be percolated or filtered. This makes the smoke smoother. It has a disposable tip, and not an atomizer. It is designed to be in direct contact with the extract, giving you control and precision during the vaporization process. You will usually receive a handy wax storage container that you can use both as a storage and dab bowl. This allows you to have more material in your bag. The wax material can be placed in the chamber or atomizer for it to be vaporized and cooked. These chambers have a good storage capacity, but for enthusiasts, a wax storage container is better. You can have more sessions with your wax.
Using an electric nectar collector helps personalize the experience and allows you to get the most out of your concentrate, all without the need of a torch. Whether you’re in the market for a new dab pen or want to try one for the first time, we’ve narrowed the field down to the best 9 electric nectar collectors.
SUCKIEST… BUT IN A GOOD WAY!
If you don’t like to waste and have the lung capacity to suck down a freshly combusted dab, the Toker is the smoothest straw for you!
With Qcell coils, this e-rig is no joke! Just one hit will send you into another dimension!
Sucking up wax through a dab straw makes for some of the best highs in the world. Unfortunately, some of these dab tools are made with cheap materials and are grossly overpriced. Here are some of the best electric dab straws for the ultimate smoking experience.
What to expect:
- Learn what are the best e-rigs for on-the-go
- Which electric nectar collectors have multiple heat settings
- What are the best electronic nectar collectors for beginners
1. Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector
The only downfall to an electric nectar collector is that you need to charge it. Well, the Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector minimizes this need by using a 450 mAh battery.
450mAh batteries charge fast so that you don’t have to wait long between smoking sessions. From there, the battery should be good for up to an hour of continuous use. Battery time is dependent on the voltage you use and how long you draw.
This dab straw comes with three voltage settings so that you can control your smoking session. That way, you can find the right temperatures for optimal combustion and flavor.
The Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector is 6.97 inches long. It fits comfortably in your pocket for dabs on-the-go. Just don’t forget to pack the silicone dab case they provide!
- 6.97 Inches Long
- 450mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Micro-USB Port and Plug
- 3 Voltage Settings (3.4V/3.7V,4.2V)
- Silicone Atomizer
- Silicone Dab Cap
- Silicone Atomizer is Heat-Resistant So You Can Pack Up and Go Quickly
- Wide Atomizer Allows for Cooler Vapor with More Flavor
- Multiple Voltage Settings Allow You to Find Personal Dabbing Sweet Spot
- While Great Length for Pocket, Round Atomizer Might Be Uncomfortable in Travels
2. Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector
For something a little more conspicuous than the ample-topped Exseed Dabcool W3, you might want to check out the Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector. It conspicuously looks like a ballpoint pen and fits in your hand and pocket as seamlessly as one!
This dab straw has plenty of life between charges because it has a 900mAh rechargeable battery. It heats super quick, combusting your concentrate in as little as 30 seconds. So, you can dab on the run and get out of dodge all in a matter of seconds.
The Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector also has a ceramic tip. It won’t alter the flavor of your concentrate so that you can taste every delicious nuance.
- Built-in Rechargeable 900mAh 18350 Li-Ion Battery
- 3 Voltage Settings
- Glass Water Bubbler
- 1 Silicone Dab Container
- Cleaning Swab
- Magnetic Ceramic Tip
- Conspicuous and Easy to Use
- Fast-Charging and Quick-Heating for Fast Dabs
- Ceramic Tip Maintains Flavors of Wax
- Cleaning Swab is a Nice Touch
- Bubbler Helps Cool Vapor Down So It’s Less Harsh on the Lungs
- Prone to Rolling Off Table When Placed Down, Careful with Glass
3. Airistech HeadBanger
Vaping has become pretty common over the last few years, with many vape pens having a square shape. Now, this ergonomic grip for chilling is available for a dab straw.
You can experience these vibes with the Airistech HeadBanger. It’s the perfect electronic nectar straw for sitting around a fire, shooting the breeze, and dabbing some wax.
While small in stature, this mini dab straw has all the bells and whistles. It has a chamber for water so that you can turn this electronic nectar collector into a bubbler.
This vape also has a patented Qcell heating element. It’s a fitted quartz disc that helps catch any particles that can make your straw sticky and hard to clean. This feature also prevents wasting concentrate and maintains the wax’s robust flavor profile.
Just don’t put too much honey in your dab container. This dab straw gets clogged pretty easily.
- HeadBanger Battery
- Quartz Mouthpiece
- Stainless Steel Dab Tool
- Cleaning Brush
- Carry Bag
- 3 Voltage Settings
- Very Easy to Clean Due to the QCell Disc and Cleaning Accessories
- Perfect Grip for Hand When Chilling for Long Periods
- One of the Best At Preserving Wax Flavor
- Small Bubbler Backsplashes Rather Easily
- Large Dabs Clog Tip Hole
4. Huni Badger Electric Nectar Collector Kit
Stroll up to the party like a dabbing professional with the Huni Badger Electric Nectar Collector. This nectar collector kit has everything you need to have a fun dabbing session with friends indoors.
Its waterproof carrying case makes portability easy. This case contains two tips that have two different temperature points. That makes this nectar collector less customizable than the others with three voltage settings.
With that said, these ceramic tips reach temperature within 15 seconds, making them a faster dab straw than some others on this list. However, it takes a long time for them to cool down.
You can’t just pack up and leave because the tips can destroy lining in the carrying case. So, this portable nectar collector might be best for moving around the house and vaping away rather than traveling around town.
- 18650 battery
- Waterproof Hard Case
- High Temp HuniTip (installed)
- Low Temp HuniTip
- 510 eGo Adapter
- 14mm Adapter
- 3 HuniPot Extract Containers
- 3 Pipe Cleaners
- 2 Replacement O-rings
- Carrying Case Is Convenient for Keeping Everything Together
- Can Fit with A Water Bubbler Attachment
- Has a Little Flashlight on the Bottom to Help Dab in the Dark!
- 2 Tips Make It Challenging to Vary Temperatures During a Session
- Hot Tips Are Hard to Pack Up and Go, Might Be Best Suited for Staying Indoors
5. Electric Nectar Collector – TOKER eStraw
If you’re into dabs because you love the flavor of your favorite strains, then you want The Electric Nectar Collector – TOKER eStraw. The TOKER eStraw comes with a coilless atomizer.
Coilless atomizers distribute heat more evenly, creating a suction effect at a low temperature. You can literally suck up all the vapor through a ceramic donut atomizer like you’re slurping up the remnants at the bottom of a margarita glass.
Like a vacuum, you just hover the TOKER eStraw over the wax. It will combust from afar, making the need to clean this dab straw less frequent.
Impressively, this tip heats up within eight seconds. So, you’ll be dabbing fresh clouds almost instantaneously!
It only takes 1.5 hours to charge this 710 battery fully. With its small shape and few attachments, this piece is perfect for day trip dabs. Just dab too much; you’ll need to recharge by ten hits max!
- 710 Battery
- Ceramic Coilless Tip
- Charges in 1.5 Hours
- Reaches Temperature in 8 Seconds
- Magnetic Cover Reduces Risk of Burning Yourself with Freshly Used Tip
- Evenly Heated Wax Reduces Waste
- Very Little Maintenance
- Not a Removable Battery and Needs Frequent Recharging
- Only One Temperature Setting, While Adequate, Not Good for Those Who Like to Customize
6. Airis 8 Dip N Dab
Much like the Airistech HeadBanger, the Airis 8 Dip N Dab has a Qcell atomizer. While you must still dip the electric nectar collector into the honey, its shape prevents clogging and preserves the flavor.
This electric dab straw is awesome because it doubles as a dab vape pen. You can just place your concentrate directly on the coil and puff in public. Just be warned, filling the concentrate into that tight chamber is a mess!
Otherwise, you can take the magnetic bottom off of the Airis 8 Dip N Dab and attach your straw. This straw has serious sucking power. One hit will get you blasted.
This pen is probably not for beginners or those who are frugal with their concentrate. You can easily suck up a large dab in one or two hits.
- Dab Mouthpiece
- C1 Touch Coil
- C2 Dab Coil
- USB Charging Cable
- Dab Tool
- 3 Pipe Brushes
- Really Smooth and Easy to Use Straw That Makes for Powerful Hits
- Interchangeability Between Dab Pen and Straw Makes This One of the Most Versatile Electric Nectar Collectors
- Doesn’t Clog Much and Very Easy to Clean
- Easy to Go Overboard on the Dabs with the Straw
- One Temperature Doesn’t Allow You to Customize Experience
- Concentrates Are Hard to Get on Quartz Coil
7. G9 Electric Nectar Collector Kit
The G9 Electric Nectar Collector Kit is a lot like the Sdipper in terms of functionality and looks. However, it has a couple of unique features that might give this dab straw an edge for those who are looking to experiment with concentrates.
We like the fact they have a quartz and ceramic vapor tip. Both are different experiences. This dab straw can help you figure out your preference without much of a monetary investment.
The quartz heats much quicker. It’s perfect for a short blast of flavor so that you can go about your business. You can pack up the quartz in a timely manner and be about your business.
Ceramic takes a little longer to heat up, but it retains the heat much longer. It’s like microwaving a soup versus allowing it to simmer.
The flavors meld, and you get much robust honey notes from your concentrate. The ceramic is perfect for hanging out and dabbing with a good show to binge-watch.
- GDip Electric Nectar Collector Body
- Li-Ion Battery 16450/1000mAh
- Quartz and Ceramic Heating Tip
- Glass Bubbler
- Cleaning Swab
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- 5mL Silicone Concentrate Container
- Pelican Case
- Comfortable Grip and Easily Portable
- Love the Quartz and Ceramic Options
- Bubbler Prone to Leaking
- Built-In Battery, So Find an Outlet!
8. Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector
Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector is a relatively cheap 2-in-1 e-rig that doubles as a vape pen. It’s a handheld piece with a wide bottom that’s comfortable for gripping while you kick back in your chair.
There are two voltage settings, which means you don’t need to change the tip. It’s quartz, guaranteeing quick combustion of flavorful vapor.
It also has a 510 battery thread connection. You can add any pre-filled cartridges to this piece.
Therefore, you can have two different experiences. In fact, you can load one side up with high-CBD concentrates to offset the potential effects of any overdabbing!
- 2-in-1 Nectar Collector and Vape Pen
- 510 Thread Connection
- 650mAh Battery
- Quartz Tip
- Extremely Versatile with the Ability to Offer Two Different Experiences At the Same Time
- Single Button Control for Many Features
- Excellent Grip for Dab Straw and Comfortable Enough to Sit Back and Kick It
- Doesn’t Have a Complementary Dab Container Like Many Others
9. DankStop Daborizer
The DankStop Daborizer looks a lot like the SDipper and G9. However, it’s got a square bottom that attaches to the tip.
It’s not ideal for dab straws using the standard circular dab container (which this kit comes with). A lot of dabbers like to swirl around the surface, and the shape of this e-rig makes it challenging.
With that said, this is one of the few electronic nectar collectors that doesn’t roll off the table. So, when you’re stoned and forget, you don’t have to jump and try to catch your rolling dab straw.
The Daborizer also comes with a showerhead percolator. This diffuses the vapor, allowing it to cool down immediately upon combustion. In turn, you’re able to suck up as much of the vapor as possible without wasting any product.
This dabbing device also has a spill-proof top. So, even when you put the Daborizer down, you don’t have to worry about disassembling the bubbler.
- Quartz and Ceramic Tips
- Spill-Proof Glass
- Cleaner Tool
- Silicone Concentrate Container
- Square Shape and Spill-Proof Bubbler Make For Less Accidents
- Changing Between Quartz and Ceramic Tips Allows You To Switch Up Experience
- One Heating Setting Doesn’t Allow You to Personalize Smoke Session
- Square Base It’s Bad for Swirling in Round Containers
Factors to Consider When Choosing an Electric Nectar Collector
When looking for an electric nectar collector, there are several important factors to consider. These factors will help you find the best electric nectar collector that suits your needs and preferences. Here are the top factors to consider:
- Battery life and charging time: Battery life and charging time are crucial factors to consider when choosing an electric nectar collector. You want a device that can hold enough charge to last for multiple sessions without needing to be recharged frequently. Additionally, the charging time should be short so that you can quickly get back to using your device. A good electric nectar collector should have a battery life of at least an hour and a charging time of no more than 2 hours.
- Heating element type and material: The heating element in an electric nectar collector is responsible for heating the tip and vaporizing the concentrates. There are two main types of heating elements, ceramic and quartz. Ceramic heating elements take longer to heat up and cool down, but they provide a smoother hit. On the other hand, quartz heating elements heat up quickly and can provide a more intense hit. The material of the heating element should also be considered as it can affect the taste and purity of the vapor.
- Temperature control: Temperature control is an essential feature of an electric nectar collector. Being able to adjust the temperature allows you to customize your dabbing experience to your preferences. A good electric nectar collector should have at least three temperature settings that range from low to high.
- Ease of cleaning: Cleaning your electric nectar collector regularly is crucial for maintaining its performance and extending its lifespan. A device that is easy to disassemble and clean will make this process much simpler. Look for an electric nectar collector that comes with cleaning tools and is made of materials that are easy to clean.
- Price: Price is always a factor when choosing any product, and electric nectar collectors are no exception. The cost of an electric nectar collector can vary significantly depending on the features, materials, and brand. It is essential to determine your budget before making a purchase and consider the value that the device offers for the price.
By considering these factors, you can make an informed decision when choosing an electric nectar collector. Remember to choose a device that meets your needs and preferences and provides a quality dabbing experience.
How to Use an Electric Nectar Collector
Using an electric nectar collector is relatively easy, but it is essential to follow proper safety precautions and instructions to avoid any accidents or damage to the device. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use an electric nectar collector:
- Safety Precautions: Before using your electric nectar collector, it is essential to take some safety precautions to ensure your safety and the safety of others around you. First, make sure the device is fully charged and not plugged into a power source during use. Second, avoid using the device near any flammable materials or liquids. Finally, make sure to use the device in a well-ventilated area to avoid inhaling any harmful vapors.
- Setting up the Device: To set up your electric nectar collector, first, remove the heating tip from the device and attach it to the battery. Then, turn on the device and select your desired temperature setting. The device will begin heating up the tip, and you can wait until it reaches the desired temperature.
- Using the Device: Once the device has reached the desired temperature, you can use it to dab your concentrates. Simply touch the heated tip to your concentrates and inhale through the mouthpiece. Make sure to only touch the heated tip to the concentrates for a few seconds at a time to avoid overheating and damaging the device.
- Cleaning the Device: After each use, it is essential to clean your electric nectar collector to maintain its performance and extend its lifespan. To clean the device, turn it off and let it cool down. Then, disassemble the device and use a cleaning solution to wipe down the parts. Use a cleaning tool to remove any remaining residue from the heating tip. Once the device is clean, reassemble it and store it in a safe place.
In conclusion, using an electric nectar collector is a simple process that requires proper safety precautions, setup, usage, and cleaning. By following these steps, you can ensure a quality dabbing experience while maintaining the device’s performance and lifespan.
Is a nectar collector or rig better?
The answer to this question depends on the individual’s preference. A nectar collector is a small, handheld device used to inhale vapor produced from concentrates.
It consists of a glass tip, a body, and a mouthpiece. It is easy to use, and its small size makes it convenient for discreet and mobile use.
A nectar collector is also more affordable than a rig, making it a great option for beginners.
On the other hand, a rig is a larger, more complex device used for vaping concentrates.
It consists of a water pipe, a nail, and a dome, among other components.
It requires more setup than a nectar collector, and it is more expensive.
However, its larger size allows for larger and more flavorful clouds, and some models even offer adjustable temperature control and percolators. In short, a nectar collector is a great option for those looking for a simpler device that is easy to use and discreet.
A rig is better for those who want to experience larger, more flavorful clouds and have the budget and patience to set it up. Ultimately, the choice comes down to personal preference.
Is a glass or metal tip better for a nectar collector?
When it comes to choosing between a glass or metal tip for a nectar collector, it really comes down to personal preference.
Glass tips are great because they provide a smooth and consistent vaporized experience.
Glass is also great because it is a non-reactive material, meaning it won’t alter the taste of your concentrate.
Additionally, glass tips are easy to clean and maintain, making them a popular choice among nectar collectors. Metal tips offer a lot of the same benefits as glass tips, but they also offer some additional advantages.
Metal tips tend to be more durable and can withstand higher temperatures than glass tips, making them a better choice for those who are looking for a longer-lasting tip.
Additionally, metal tips can be used for more than just vaporizing, as they can also be used for dabbing. At the end of the day, it really comes down to personal preference. If you’re looking for a smooth, consistent vaporizing experience, a glass tip might be your best bet.
If you’re looking for something more durable and versatile, a metal tip might be the way to go. Ultimately, the choice is yours.
How long should you torch your nectar collector?
Torching your nectar collector is an important part of using it correctly. The length of time that you should torch your nectar collector depends on a few factors, such as the size of the nectar collector and the desired heat level.
Generally speaking, you should torch the nectar collector for about 10-15 seconds.
This will allow the nectar collector to properly heat up and produce a nice, even distribution of heat. When torching your nectar collector, it’s important to keep the torch moving around the entire piece.
You don’t want to spend too much time on one particular spot or else that area may become too hot and burn the concentrate.
Additionally, you want to heat the entire piece evenly in order to ensure that the heat is distributed evenly throughout the piece.
Once you’ve finished torching the nectar collector, you should let it cool down for a few seconds before using it. This will ensure that the concentrate isn’t burned and that the nectar collector is at the desired temperature.
Additionally, you should also keep an eye on the nectar collector while it’s heating up, as it’s important to keep the flame away from any flammable materials or surfaces. Overall, if torched correctly, a nectar collector should be heated for about 10-15 seconds.
This will ensure that the nectar collector is properly heated and provides an even distribution of heat when being used.
Additionally, it’s important to keep an eye on the nectar collector while it’s heating up and to let it cool down for a few seconds before using it.
Can you freeze a nectar collector?
It is not recommended to freeze a nectar collector. A nectar collector is a glass or metal pipe with a tip for inhaling vaporized cannabis concentrates.
These concentrates are heated up to a certain temperature to activate the cannabinoids and terpenes, and when cooled down, they can become too cold and cause them to lose their flavor and potency.
Freezing these concentrates could also cause the glass or metal of the nectar collector to become brittle, making it more likely to break or shatter.
In addition to the potential damage freezing could cause to the nectar collector, it can also be dangerous to the user. When cannabis concentrates are frozen, they can become too cold and cause the user to experience minor to extreme discomfort when inhaling them.
This could also cause irritation, coughing, and other adverse reactions that could make it difficult to consume the concentrate.
In general, it is best to avoid freezing your nectar collector and cannabis concentrates. This can help preserve the quality of the concentrate and make sure it is safe to consume.
If you need to store the concentrate for a long period of time, it is best to keep it in a cool, dry place. This will help ensure that the concentrate maintains its flavor and potency.
Can I heat a nectar collector with a regular lighter?
No, you should not heat a nectar collector with a regular lighter.
A nectar collector is a type of dabbing device specifically designed to vaporize concentrates such as cannabis wax, shatter, and oil.
Using a regular lighter to heat the nectar collector can be dangerous, as regular lighters are not meant to heat anything other than tobacco or other combustible materials.
Regular lighters are not designed to heat anything other than combustible materials, so they can cause the nectar collector to overheat or even ignite.
Additionally, the flame of a regular lighter is not even and consistent, so it can cause the nectar collector to become too hot in certain spots, while not getting hot enough in others.
This can cause the nectar collector to heat unevenly and cause uneven vaporization of the concentrate. Additionally, the flame of a regular lighter is much hotter than a nectar collector, so using a regular lighter can cause the concentrate to burn and produce an unpleasant taste.
For these reasons, it is not recommended to heat a nectar collector with a regular lighter.
There are many electronic nectar collectors out there, with many being a great choice for your everyday use. With so many options out there, you can get the right tool to tailor your session to meet your needs.
For all-around versatility and ease of use, we think the Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector is an excellent choice. You can switch back and forth between a dab straw and traditional pen. This type of versatility celebrates everything that’s great with smoking and vaping cannabis!