Sucking up wax through a dab straw makes for some of the best highs in the world. Unfortunately, some of these dab tools are made with cheap materials and are grossly overpriced. Here are some of the best electric dab straws for the ultimate smoking experience.
What to expect:
- Learn what are the best e-rigs for on-the-go
- Which electric nectar collectors have multiple heat settings
- What are the best electronic nectar collectors for beginners
1. Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector
The only downfall to an electric nectar collector is that you need to charge it. Well, the Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector minimizes this need by using a 450 mAh battery.
450mAh batteries charge fast so that you don’t have to wait long between smoking sessions. From there, the battery should be good for up to an hour of continuous use. Battery time is dependent on the voltage you use and how long you draw.
This dab straw comes with three voltage settings so that you can control your smoking session. That way, you can find the right temperatures for optimal combustion and flavor.
The Exseed Dabcool W3 Electric Nectar Collector is 6.97 inches long. It fits comfortably in your pocket for dabs on-the-go. Just don’t forget to pack the silicone dab case they provide!
- 6.97 Inches Long
- 450mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Micro-USB Port and Plug
- 3 Voltage Settings (3.4V/3.7V,4.2V)
- Silicone Atomizer
- Silicone Dab Cap
- Silicone Atomizer is Heat-Resistant So You Can Pack Up and Go Quickly
- Wide Atomizer Allows for Cooler Vapor with More Flavor
- Multiple Voltage Settings Allow You to Find Personal Dabbing Sweet Spot
- While Great Length for Pocket, Round Atomizer Might Be Uncomfortable in Travels
2. Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector
For something a little more conspicuous than the ample-topped Exseed Dabcool W3, you might want to check out the Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector. It conspicuously looks like a ballpoint pen and fits in your hand and pocket as seamlessly as one!
This dab straw has plenty of life between charges because it has a 900mAh rechargeable battery. It heats super quick, combusting your concentrate in as little as 30 seconds. So, you can dab on the run and get out of dodge all in a matter of seconds.
The Sdipper Electric Nectar Collector also has a ceramic tip. It won’t alter the flavor of your concentrate so that you can taste every delicious nuance.
- Built-in Rechargeable 900mAh 18350 Li-Ion Battery
- 3 Voltage Settings
- Glass Water Bubbler
- 1 Silicone Dab Container
- Cleaning Swab
- Magnetic Ceramic Tip
- Conspicuous and Easy to Use
- Fast-Charging and Quick-Heating for Fast Dabs
- Ceramic Tip Maintains Flavors of Wax
- Cleaning Swab is a Nice Touch
- Bubbler Helps Cool Vapor Down So It’s Less Harsh on the Lungs
- Prone to Rolling Off Table When Placed Down, Careful with Glass
3. Airistech HeadBanger
You can experience these vibes with the Airistech HeadBanger. It’s the perfect electronic nectar straw for sitting around a fire, shooting the breeze, and dabbing some wax.
While small in stature, this mini dab straw has all the bells and whistles. It has a chamber for water so that you can turn this electronic nectar collector into a bubbler.
This vape also has a patented Qcell heating element. It’s a fitted quartz disc that helps catch any particles that can make your straw sticky and hard to clean. This feature also prevents wasting concentrate and maintains the wax’s robust flavor profile.
Just don’t put too much honey in your dab container. This dab straw gets clogged pretty easily.
- HeadBanger Battery
- Quartz Mouthpiece
- Stainless Steel Dab Tool
- Cleaning Brush
- Carry Bag
- 3 Voltage Settings
- Very Easy to Clean Due to the QCell Disc and Cleaning Accessories
- Perfect Grip for Hand When Chilling for Long Periods
- One of the Best At Preserving Wax Flavor
- Small Bubbler Backsplashes Rather Easily
- Large Dabs Clog Tip Hole
4. Huni Badger Electric Nectar Collector Kit
Stroll up to the party like a dabbing professional with the Huni Badger Electric Nectar Collector. This nectar collector kit has everything you need to have a fun dabbing session with friends indoors.
Its waterproof carrying case makes portability easy. This case contains two tips that have two different temperature points. That makes this nectar collector less customizable than the others with three voltage settings.
With that said, these ceramic tips reach temperature within 15 seconds, making them a faster dab straw than some others on this list. However, it takes a long time for them to cool down.
You can’t just pack up and leave because the tips can destroy lining in the carrying case. So, this portable nectar collector might be best for moving around the house and vaping away rather than traveling around town.
- 18650 battery
- Waterproof Hard Case
- High Temp HuniTip (installed)
- Low Temp HuniTip
- 510 eGo Adapter
- 14mm Adapter
- 3 HuniPot Extract Containers
- 3 Pipe Cleaners
- 2 Replacement O-rings
- Carrying Case Is Convenient for Keeping Everything Together
- Can Fit with A Water Bubbler Attachment
- Has a Little Flashlight on the Bottom to Help Dab in the Dark!
- 2 Tips Make It Challenging to Vary Temperatures During a Session
- Hot Tips Are Hard to Pack Up and Go, Might Be Best Suited for Staying Indoors
5. Electric Nectar Collector – TOKER eStraw
If you’re into dabs because you love the flavor of your favorite strains, then you want The Electric Nectar Collector – TOKER eStraw. The TOKER eStraw comes with a coilless atomizer.
Coilless atomizers distribute heat more evenly, creating a suction effect at a low temperature. You can literally suck up all the vapor through a ceramic donut atomizer like you’re slurping up the remnants at the bottom of a margarita glass.
Like a vacuum, you just hover the TOKER eStraw over the wax. It will combust from afar, making the need to clean this dab straw less frequent.
Impressively, this tip heats up within eight seconds. So, you’ll be dabbing fresh clouds almost instantaneously!
It only takes 1.5 hours to charge this 710 battery fully. With its small shape and few attachments, this piece is perfect for day trip dabs. Just dab too much; you’ll need to recharge by ten hits max!
- 710 Battery
- Ceramic Coilless Tip
- Charges in 1.5 Hours
- Reaches Temperature in 8 Seconds
- Magnetic Cover Reduces Risk of Burning Yourself with Freshly Used Tip
- Evenly Heated Wax Reduces Waste
- Very Little Maintenance
- Not a Removable Battery and Needs Frequent Recharging
- Only One Temperature Setting, While Adequate, Not Good for Those Who Like to Customize
6. Airis 8 Dip N Dab
Much like the Airistech HeadBanger, the Airis 8 Dip N Dab has a Qcell atomizer. While you must still dip the electric nectar collector into the honey, its shape prevents clogging and preserves the flavor.
This electric dab straw is awesome because it doubles as a dab vape pen. You can just place your concentrate directly on the coil and puff in public. Just be warned, filling the concentrate into that tight chamber is a mess!
Otherwise, you can take the magnetic bottom off of the Airis 8 Dip N Dab and attach your straw. This straw has serious sucking power. One hit will get you blasted.
This pen is probably not for beginners or those who are frugal with their concentrate. You can easily suck up a large dab in one or two hits.
- Dab Mouthpiece
- C1 Touch Coil
- C2 Dab Coil
- USB Charging Cable
- Dab Tool
- 3 Pipe Brushes
- Really Smooth and Easy to Use Straw That Makes for Powerful Hits
- Interchangeability Between Dab Pen and Straw Makes This One of the Most Versatile Electric Nectar Collectors
- Doesn’t Clog Much and Very Easy to Clean
- Easy to Go Overboard on the Dabs with the Straw
- One Temperature Doesn’t Allow You to Customize Experience
- Concentrates Are Hard to Get on Quartz Coil
7. G9 Electric Nectar Collector Kit
The G9 Electric Nectar Collector Kit is a lot like the Sdipper in terms of functionality and looks. However, it has a couple of unique features that might give this dab straw an edge for those who are looking to experiment with concentrates.
We like the fact they have a quartz and ceramic vapor tip. Both are different experiences. This dab straw can help you figure out your preference without much of a monetary investment.
The quartz heats much quicker. It’s perfect for a short blast of flavor so that you can go about your business. You can pack up the quartz in a timely manner and be about your business.
Ceramic takes a little longer to heat up, but it retains the heat much longer. It’s like microwaving a soup versus allowing it to simmer.
The flavors meld, and you get much robust honey notes from your concentrate. The ceramic is perfect for hanging out and dabbing with a good show to binge-watch.
- GDip Electric Nectar Collector Body
- Li-Ion Battery 16450/1000mAh
- Quartz and Ceramic Heating Tip
- Glass Bubbler
- Cleaning Swab
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- 5mL Silicone Concentrate Container
- Pelican Case
- Comfortable Grip and Easily Portable
- Love the Quartz and Ceramic Options
- Bubbler Prone to Leaking
- Built-In Battery, So Find an Outlet!
8. Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector
Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector is a relatively cheap 2-in-1 e-rig that doubles as a vape pen. It’s a handheld piece with a wide bottom that’s comfortable for gripping while you kick back in your chair.
There are two voltage settings, which means you don’t need to change the tip. It’s quartz, guaranteeing quick combustion of flavorful vapor.
It also has a 510 battery thread connection. You can add any pre-filled cartridges to this piece.
Therefore, you can have two different experiences. In fact, you can load one side up with high-CBD concentrates to offset the potential effects of any overdabbing!
- 2-in-1 Nectar Collector and Vape Pen
- 510 Thread Connection
- 650mAh Battery
- Quartz Tip
- Extremely Versatile with the Ability to Offer Two Different Experiences At the Same Time
- Single Button Control for Many Features
- Excellent Grip for Dab Straw and Comfortable Enough to Sit Back and Kick It
- Doesn’t Have a Complementary Dab Container Like Many Others
9. DankStop Daborizer
The DankStop Daborizer looks a lot like the SDipper and G9. However, it’s got a square bottom that attaches to the tip.
It’s not ideal for dab straws using the standard circular dab container (which this kit comes with). A lot of dabbers like to swirl around the surface, and the shape of this e-rig makes it challenging.
With that said, this is one of the few electronic nectar collectors that doesn’t roll off the table. So, when you’re stoned and forget, you don’t have to jump and try to catch your rolling dab straw.
The Daborizer also comes with a showerhead percolator. This diffuses the vapor, allowing it to cool down immediately upon combustion. In turn, you’re able to suck up as much of the vapor as possible without wasting any product.
This dabbing device also has a spill-proof top. So, even when you put the Daborizer down, you don’t have to worry about disassembling the bubbler.
- Quartz and Ceramic Tips
- Spill-Proof Glass
- Cleaner Tool
- Silicone Concentrate Container
- Square Shape and Spill-Proof Bubbler Make For Less Accidents
- Changing Between Quartz and Ceramic Tips Allows You To Switch Up Experience
- One Heating Setting Doesn’t Allow You to Personalize Smoke Session
- Square Base It’s Bad for Swirling in Round Containers
There are many electronic nectar collectors out there, with many being a great choice for your everyday use. With so many options out there, you can get the right tool to tailor your session to meet your needs.
For all-around versatility and ease-of-use, we think the Randy’s Path Electric Honey Collector is an excellent choice. You can switch back and forth between a dab straw and traditional pen. This type of versatility celebrates everything that’s great with smoking and vaping cannabis!